* Aged and deteriorated roof covering.
* Loose or damaged areas of roof covering.
* Improper installation or roof covering.
* Routine maintenance required at plumbing and / or mechanical roof vents.
* Areas missing insulation.
* Poor ventilation.
* Evidence of moisture intrusion or excessive moisture.
* Improper electrical wiring.
* Loose or disconnected furnace ductwork.
* Excessive water pressure. Inoperable water pressure regulator.
* Low water flow at bathroom or kitchen plumbing fixture(s).
* Damaged, deteriorated, or leaky drain line.
* Corroded plumbing connections.
* Improper plumbing gas fittings or installation.
* Improper water heater installation.
* Loose or disconnected ductwork.
* Routine service needed for heating system.
* Improper exhaust vent installation.
* Damage or defect noted with heating system.
* Insufficient temperature drop.
* Routine service needed for cooling system.
* Improperly sized fuses and/or circuit breakers.
* Damage or defect noted with cooling system.
* Improper wiring found.
* Defect or hazardous condition noted at main panel or subpanel.
* Outlets or light switches not working.
* Evidence of water intrusion found at ceilings, exterior walls, or around window openings.
* Damage, defect, or improper clearance to combustibles found at fireplace.
* Damage or defect found with door operation or door hardware.
* Damage or defect found with window operation or window hardware.
Kitchen / Laundry
* Damaged or inoperable appliance.
* Improper appliance installation.
* Leaky plumbing fixture or leaky drain line.
* Evidence of water damage inside or near shower surround.
* Loosely mounted or damaged toilet.
* Leaky plumbing fixture or leaky drain line found.
* Damaged, defective, or deteriorated plumbing fixture(s).
*Substandard or inadequate footings.
*Structural cracks, damage, or deterioration to concrete footings or interior slab.
*Settlement or movement of footings and/or interior slab.
* Poor or marginal drainage.
* Soil grading sloping toward the foundation of the house.
* Soil level too high at the foundation or against the exterior siding.
* Trees and shrubs planted too close to the structure causing damage or the potential for damage to the foundation, structure, and/or roof covering, or otherwise, restricting access to utility controls.
* Moisture damage to exterior siding and/or trim.
* Gaps and openings in exterior siding where water intrusion may occur.
* Improper or damaged flashing causing water intrusion.
* Damaged or deterioration to the chimney stack.
* Improper or missing chimney spark arrestor.
* Inadequate bearing, support, or connection of structural members.
* Moisture damage to wood floor structure.
* Moisture damage to exterior wall structure.
* Over spanning or excessive deflection in beams, joists, or roof rafters.